AMPICILLIN - is an antibiotic that belongs to the class of semisynthetic broad-spectrum penicillins. it acts against:
- Gram-positive bacteria: Staphylococcus spp, Streptococcus spp, Enterococcus spp, Listeria monocytogenes
- Aerobic gram-negative bacteria: Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli, Shigella spp, Salmonella spp, Bordetella pertussis, some strains of Haemophilus influenzae
INDICATION FOR USE
- Respiratory Tract Infections (including bronchitis, pneumonia, lung abscess, tonsillitis)
- Biliary Tract Infections (including cholecystitis, cholangitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (including pyelitis, pyelonephritis, cystitis)
- Gastrointestinal Infections (including salmonella)
- Gynecological Infections
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
- Sepsis, Bacterial Endocarditis
- Scarlet fever
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Active substance: Ampicillin trihydrate - 250mg
Recommendations for use: 1-3pills 4 times per day. Treatment duration depends on the type and degree of patient's disease.
PRODUCER: OJSC “Tatchempharmpreparaty”
NOTE: Please consult your physician prior to using this or any other nutritional supplements or medications.
Please, contact us if you have any questions.